Marketing Strategy & Business Development Executive
Game-changing strategist and innovative change agent leveraging sales and marketing management experience to drive revenue gains. Spearheads product/market development strategies at a global and national level. Uses in-depth data analysis and segmentation to architect long-term, actionable road maps for highly sophisticated multi-channel marketing programs. Fluent in English, Spanish, and conversational Italian.
Marketing Strategy ▪ Product Marketing & Development ▪ Data-Driven Marketing ▪ Social Media Strategy ▪ Data Analysis and Reporting ▪ Strategic Planning ▪ CRM Analytical Tools (salesforce.com) ▪ Predictive Modeling & Data Analytics ▪ Cross-Functional/Cross-Cultural Staff Training & Development ▪ Sales Management ▪ P&L Responsibility
HIGHLIGHTED SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Spearheaded architecture, roll-out, and product positioning in collaboration with Xerox for new bank member campaign flow/ on-boarding program for financial institution clientele; solidified reputation as subject matter expert on new product development in an article entitled, Ramp Up: Member Onboarding on page 24 of The Federal Credit Union, Magic of Branding November-December 2013 edition.
- Designed, launched, and is preparing for implementation of Data Fusion, a predictive modeling and analytics program, to enable clients to identify prospective growth, new areas for market penetration, and mission-critical tools for winning and growing new customers; achieving recognition for pioneering product development.
- Garnered award and company-wide praise for surpassing competition and raising revenue by launching new, tamper-resistant, $20Million residential wiring device line.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
American Marketing Association- Orlando
President- Marketing, 2015- Present
Heads at all chapter board meetings and general meetings to keep the chapter focused on setting and meeting local and national goals; encourages teamwork, ensuring that all members feel involved in chapter goal setting; oversees officers and committees and encourages future leaders, and reports to the national chapter relations director and chapter board.
- As a member of the Executive Leadership board, participates in chapter spending decisions by preparing the chapter’s annual budget with input from the treasurer, vice president, and national fundraising department.
- Ensures all chapter events adhere to the needs of its members and supporting companies by providing quality, value and relevance in programming (as outlined in the AMA Orlando Strategic Marketing Plan or AMAO-SMP).
- Maintains the exclusive authority to execute agreements on behalf and in the best interest of the chapter, and oversees that all decisions of the Board are faithfully executed.
- Serves as an advocate for ensuring chapter consistently adheres to the chapter’s mission statement, vision and strategic marketing plan by regularly monitoring and reporting on the progress of the chapter goals and objectives.
- Functions as liaison and communicates with other local chapters, industry associations, and member organizations or senior leadership on behalf of the chapter.
TravelClick, Orlando, FL
Director of Sales Operations & Enablement, 2014-2015
Oversaw the overall performance and effectiveness of the Enterprise sales organization; managed sales force productivity functions including but not limited to client’s performance analysis and reporting, $43MM sales quota management, sales process optimization, forecasting and pipeline management, and sales training.
- Leads and coordinates the forecast process for the Enterprise Directors of Sales to drive and encourage an accurate, consistent and timely sales forecast submission based on SFDC data to predict future revenue performance and develop effective market strategies.
- Assists sales team in overcoming business challenges, making it easier to do business, close deals, solidify strategic clients partnerships and speed revenue recognition by proactively identifying sales opportunities and providing clients performance analysis based on YOY results.
- Supports the implementation of enabling technologies, including SFDC, to the Enterprise sales organization by monitoring the assigned sales opportunities for new and renewal business opportunities.
- Supports the assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other data intelligence essentials to the Enterprise sales organization to identify potential new business and proactively retain renewal sales.
Student Source a Division of Cathedral Corporation, Orlando, FL
Director of Sales and Marketing, 2009-2014
Promoted to head integrated marketing strategies and sales initiatives in alliance with critical business partners to achieve $3MM annual sales quota; drove marketing and branding strategy projects for data-driven communication programs while specializing in market development for higher education, financial institution and nonprofit.
- Seized 50% business increase in Catholic-based academic institutions by developing and designing custom-built, highly targeted, personalized multi-channel student search, admissions and recruitment programs.
- Led cross-functional, technical team of 5 staff members in engineering 2 data-driven solutions for the financial institution market and 3 market-specific product launches for the higher education market with an incremental revenue increase of 20% from prior year.
- Optimized CRM analytical tools (salesforce.com) to identify, assess, and determine new market segments, generating an average of 28% lead response rate per marketing campaign.
- Executed highly targeted integrated campaigns including print, electronic, web and social channels to and for higher education markets, resulting in strong ROI: above industry response rate of 12% on print and 36% lead open rate on e-mail communications.
- Directed the product redesign, social media integration, mystudentsource.com web portal development and marketing management of Student Source Publication core product that yielded a 15% increase in sales from the prior year.
Cathedral Corporation, Rome, NY
Director of Corporate Marketing, 2009-2012
Directed and managed a team of 4 graphic designers in the development of marketing strategies to improve brand visibility, market share and implementation of tactical plans for 6 vertical with a tight annual budget of $250,000.
- Conducted digital marketing initiatives including search engine optimization (SEO) for website design, pay-per-click PPC campaigns and content management development, to boost traffic, client leads, brand awareness, and sales of diversified product offerings accomplishing a 20% increase in sales to the nonprofit sector.
- Collaborated in the development and market launch of e-commerce site, increasing revenue by 5% in less than a year by ensuring search engine optimization (SEO) and promoting the site through direct, electronic and social marketing channels.
- Spearheaded architecture, roll-out, and market positioning in collaboration with Xerox for new program to on-board new clients/members for financial institution clientele; solidified reputation as subject matter expert on new product development in an article entitled Ramp Up: Member Onboarding published in The Federal Credit Union, Magic of Branding (November-December 2013).
- Branded, marketed, and implemented, Data Fusion, a predictive modeling and analytics program, to enable clients to identify prospective growth, new areas for market penetration, and mission-critical tools for winning and growing new customers.
Cooper Crouse-Hinds, Syracuse, NY
Global Training Marketing Manager, 2007-2009
Introduced change management, process improvement, and consultative sales methodologies to previously archaic system for selling high-priced electrical equipment to hazardous locations by managing a budget of $1MM and working with cross-functional/cross-cultural staff to develop training & development programs; pursued global leadership in Germany and China.
- Developed and created an e-Learning Management System for employees, distributors, partners, and end-users that heightened sales team effectiveness, including improved product knowledge and customer service.
- Enforced safety procedures for product installation according to OSHA regulations; increased customer satisfaction.
- Innovated one-stop internal web portal to amplify product knowledge and heighten productivity, reducing the product learning curve to 30 days.
Pass & Seymour/Legrand, Syracuse, NY
Product Marketing Manager, 2005-2007
Managed $50 million residential wiring device product line and developed 5 major new products for the residential product segment sold through electrical distribution and major retail (DIY) channels.
- Grew sales 15% over the previous year by architecting go-to-market, actionable roadmaps for up to 5 new product innovations; became established as a subject matter expert in new product development.
- Achieved 250% margin increase by orchestrating development and roll-out of luxury residential wiring device line into US retail market and gained new product placement in 120 Lowe’s and 80 Menards retail locations.
- Collaborated with engineers and industrial designer to review functional requirements, steered beta testing programs and conducted market assessment prior to full product roll-outs.
- Garnered award and company-wide praise for surpassing competition and raising revenue by launching new, tamper-resistant, $20 million residential wiring device line.
International Sales Manager, 2001-2005
Oversaw 7 sales agents and 3 customer service representatives achieving $8 million in annual international sales and acted as vital liaison between company divisions and drove direct distribution in global locations.
- Sustained a 10% yearly sales increase in the Caribbean market and took initiative to turn around and overcome pricing challenges and product sales mix in the Middle Eastern, European, and South American markets.
- Developed and delivered training quarterly to Caribbean-based technical schools on correct new product installation for clientele.
Prior: International Account Executive,1996-2001
MBA, Innovation Management and Marketing | Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University
BS, Consumer Studies, Concentration in Management | Syracuse University
USPS Deliver Magazine Innovation Award Finalist | Cathedral Corporation
DMA Innovation Award | Cathedral Corporation
EC&M Magazine Product of the Year Award | Pass & Seymour/Legrand
Home Safety Council Product Innovation Award | Pass & Seymour/Legrand
Quota Buster Sales Award for International Markets | Pass & Seymour/Legrand
President | American Marketing Association, Central Florida Chapter (2015-2016)